Trademark Registration for Food Products in India: FSSAI food safety Registration Or License is the primary and important License for food business operators in India. Food business operators like Manufacturers, Repackers, Retailers, Marketers, and distributors should have a valid 14 digit FSSAI Number to Run the business legally in India.
Likewise FSSAI, Trademark Registration is another Important Registration for Food Business Operators and other businesses to protect the Trade name or Brand Name of the Company. Nowadays without a valid Trademark or Brand Name Registration Running a business is a very difficult task.
Importance of Trademark Registration:
A trademark is a visual sign, symbol, or logo which represents company services or products. One’s company prominence is reflected by its trademark. A Trademark makes its easy way for the customers to reach you. As you know that the market is full of competitors and it’s very difficult to recognize your product. A trademark is a very important factor to navigate the decision of the customer to determine its services or products from other same goods or services which are manufactured in different businesses. Organizational structures can be tall, In the same way, no two companies are identical. According to an organization, it has to be a great deal of investment. To start with, in making a standard product, and promoting it to the customers. The item turns into a hit, taking the organization to more prominent and more quality status. It fans out quickly. In any case, at some point, the organization understands that another organization is utilizing a misleadingly comparative name and logo to publicize its items. To overcome such types of difficulties Trademark is here to provide you a unique identity certification.
Benefits of having trademark Registration:
- Excellent Business Opportunity
- Legal Protection
- Get Unique Identity
- Global Filling of Trademark
- Creation of intangible asset
- Infringement protection
- Exclusive rights
- Applying the registered symbol
- Differentiating products
- Promotes Goods and Services
- Protect the Commercial Goodwill
- Online listing of Brand Name
Documents Required for the Trademark Registration process:
For Single Proprietary Company
- Name or Logo to be Registered
- Owner Name and Address to Registered ( Residential or Business Address)
For Partnership Firm
- Partnership Deed
- Name or Logo to be Registered
For Private Limited Company
- Company Incorporation Certificate.
- Name or Logo to be Registered.
For LLP ( Limited Liability Partnership)
- LLP Incorporation Certificate
- LLP Agreement
- Name or Logo to be registered
Note: If the Applicant is Partnership Firm, Private Limited Company, or LLP they are requested to provide MSME OR UDYAM Registration Certificate if they are coming under the MSME category.
Trademark Registration process:
- Selection of Trade or Brand Name.
- Identify the class of Trademark.
- Search the Availability of Mark.
- Filing Application with help of Attorney or Agent.
- Filing of Objection if any.
- Acceptance of Mark.
- Journal Publication.
- Trademark Registration Certificate.
All the business operators have to be very much aware of their privileges to defend their trademarks. With edge globalization, it has gotten basic for business people to secure the altruism of their brands. Consequently, owners are encouraged to enroll their trademarks to benefit from the cures that have been set down in the Act.