APEDA Registration Consultants for Agricultural and Processed Food Products Exports: The Agricultural and Processed Food products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is an export promotion organization under Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Government of India. It is mandated with the responsibility of promotion and development of the export of its scheduled products.
APEDA is mandated with the responsibility of export promotion and development of the following scheduled products:
- Fruits, Vegetables and their Products.
- Meat and Meat Products.
- Poultry and Poultry Products.
- Dairy Products.
- Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products.
- Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products.
- Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds.
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Cereal and Cereal Products.
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts.
- Pickles, Papads and Chutneys.
- Guar Gum.
- Floriculture and Floriculture Products.
- Herbal and Medicinal Plants.
In addition to this, APEDA has been entrusted with the responsibility to monitor import of sugar.
Benefits of APEDA
- APEDA certificate issued by Central Government Organization.
- Endeavour to promote agro exports.
- APEDA Certificate is Mandatory for export of schedule products.
- Financial assistance to the exporters from APEDA Authority.
- Proper guidelines from APEDA to Registered Exporters
- Training programmers organized by APEDA to develop Business.
Documents Required for APEDA Registration:
- Application form signed by Exporter Company.
- Attested Copy of import export code certificate.
- Bank certificate.
- Cancelled cheque.
- GST Certificate.
We FSSAI Food Safety Registration and License consultants are committed to provide quality and reliable services to our valuable clients on time. Our team of expertise consultants in APEDA Registration will help you hassle free legal support to exporter company about APEDA related Registration, documentation and procedures with proper rules and regulations of APEDA.
1. What is APEDA Registration?
The Agricultural and Processed Food products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is an export promotion organization under Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Government of India. It is mandated with the responsibility of promotion and development of the export of its scheduled products
2. What are all the products comes under schedule of APEDA?
3. What are the documents required for APEDA Registration?
4. Why is APEDA Registration Required?
For exporting of agriculture products compulsory to get APEDA Registration.
5. What is the time taken to get APEDA?
After submitting documents 5 to 10 days.
6. What is the validity of APEDA Certificate?
7. Any monthly return filing in APEDA?
Only a license permitting the export of goods. No return filing under APEDA.